The Immediate Policies of the United Front for Democracy Against dictatorship “Red In The Land”:
1. To attain true democracy with sovereignty truly in the hands of the people of Thailand and the King as the head of state.
2. To unify Thai people with grassroots masses as the main social and cultural force together with people from every sector who seek democracy and justice and resist “aristocratic” forces that obstructs equitable and democratic national development.
3. To promote non-violence as our modus operandi for all activities.
4. To fight against poverty by tying together economic policies on poverty reduction with our political strategies of stressing that any economic policies must be formulated directly by an elected government.
5. To reinstate the “Rule of Law” and to ensure equitable and transparent judicial process for all, along with putting an end to the “double standards” which currently under control of aristocratic interests and elite networks.
6. To revoke the 2007 Constitution along with its unjust laws that favor certain military and elite interest and to draw up a new democratic Constitution.